Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The New Names Are Revealed!

I am tired of using the phrase "my ___ year old". 

To fix that, I told the kids they were going to pick their new names.  

With a blog named "A Fly on our Chicken Coop Wall", where else would you find a new moniker except the Murray McMurray chicken catalog?  A plethora of chicken breeds to choose from.

And magically the 13 year old becomes Phoenix, the eleven year old becomes Buttercup...  You get the idea.

And a cheat-sheet for all of us, with their photos and names listed there on your right.

Add three more things to the things I learned this week. 

6.  I can get text on a photo.

7.  I figured out how to get those photos into a permanent spot on the blog.

8.  I learned the names of several chicken breeds.

I love being productive. 

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you're thinking!