1. My littlest boy will be six years old on Sunday. He'll be a six year old who acts like a 14 year old in a 3 year old's body. He keeps life interesting, that is for sure.
2. I remembered to plan ahead and ask him what he wanted to take in to school for his birthday treat, and then follow through by having the requested snickerdoodles ready to go on Friday morning.
3. His birthday present is purchased.
(FYI, #2 and #3 is not a given. I am HORRIBLE at planning for kids' birthdays and buying presents for them. Don't ask my kids how many times they got their gifts late, and don't ask Turken what he took to school for a treat last year.)
4. I got to spend the evening with my book club ladies tonight.
5. Phoneix can drive.
6. The weather for today's soccer games was perfection.
7. I found a handyman to get all sorts of odd jobs done around the house.
8. I have friends who completely understand the feelings I'm working through these days because they are feeling the same things.
9. My parents are healthy and active.
10. Buttercup's ability to (1) recognize wrong behavior and (2) stand up for people who are being mistreated and/or gossiped about.
I told you it was going to be quick!
Tell me. What are you thankful for this week?
Have a lovely day!
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, Amycake and the Dude, Considerings, Finding Ninee, Getting Literal, I Want Backsies, The Meaning of Me, Thankful Me, Uncharted, The Wakefield Doctrine
Join the Ten Things of Thankful Facebook Group